[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] pls. rush course in news.

mario chiari ml at mariochiari.net
Sun Jan 3 21:38:11 CET 2016

Hi

I need a rush course on news (and some TYPO3)

I would like to have a further 'what to display' plugin option, to show a customized list of news.

I (believe) to understand how to define a new mylistAction method within class newsController, and a corresponding mylist.html template.

What I miss is how I get a (working) mylist option within the BE module to insert the plugin into a page.
Also, I am not sure what else I need to update (language files, TS, ... )

Thanks for your help
Cheers
mario