[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Re: [TYPO3-project-news] MultiPageSingleView

Rolf Nakielski rolf at nakielski.de
Thu Oct 29 11:30:11 CET 2015

Thank you, Bernd.

This solution is a little complicated for me while I have 4 different pages with single views and there will be more.

I checked a little and found hat this is a feature that tt_news did provide:

https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/tt_news/ExtNews/Configuration/Reference/Index.html#single-view-with-pagebreaks

useMultiPageSingleView
This enables pagebreaks for the SINGLE view or is enabled automaticly when "maxWordsInSingleView" has a value. Pagebreaks are insertedafter a certain amount of words or with the manually inserted "pageBreakToken"'.

I will try to implement something like this for tx_news.