[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] MultiPageSingleView

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Oct 28 08:32:09 CET 2015

Am 27.10.15 um 16:20 schrieb Rolf Nakielski:
> Hi Forum,
>
> is there any support in tx_news to show a long single news on two ore
> more pages? I think in tt_news this was possible.
>
> It would need some separator to use in the rte, some pagination within
> the detail view and some logig in template and controller.
>
> In the detailAction of the newsController I found some parameter
>
> * @param integer $currentPage current page for optional pagination
>
> that sounds like something is possible but I did not find any
> documentation.
>
> Did anybody do something already?

I can't remember any pagination for detailed data either in ext:tt_news
nor in ext:news (or any other extension)

but you can emulate this with multiple pages and the configuration of
(tt_)news to show a full page as detail view: on that normal page you
can link multiple following pages. depending on your pages hierarchy you
may use a HMENU with special = browse to navigate like a pagination

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html