[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Re: [TYPO3-project-news] Listview not completely rendered

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Oct 28 14:18:01 CET 2015

Am 28.10.15 um 11:47 schrieb Be Au:
> Hi Bernd,
>
> Quote: Bernd Wilke[2] wrote on Wed, 28 October 2015 08:26

> The second part of your suggestion, i'm using two sysfolders for two
> different news types.
>

>> > One of my starting pages is a list view without pictures, just pure
>> > text. From that page by clicking on a list entry i jump to a detail
>> view
>> > page.
>> >
>> > Now the problem: I noticed that the list view isn't rendered correctly
>> > from time to time. Sometimes there's just one entry on that page. Not
>> > always the same. After clearing the cache it is working again for about
>> > 3-4 days.
>> >
>> > This is weird, because the other page where i'm using the news
>> > extensions list view is working well without any problem.
>>
>> primarily this sound like a cache problem where a page should show
>> multiple views depending on conditions like url-params, pagination or
>> logged in user.
>>

> That was one of my suggestions too, but currently i'm clueless where or
> how i can start to debug this. I'm at a point where i just want to use a
> cronjob to clear my cache with a external php script.

do you have a clue which parameters may be cached?
if you suspect URL-parameters which could be hidden by realurl, you may
install ext:page_params.
otherwise you may use the fluid-debug tag (<f:debug title="all
vars">{_all}</f:debug>) to get more information about which data is
transfered to the fluid-template

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html