[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Re: [TYPO3-project-news] Listview not completely rendered

Be Au bouncrrequest at web.de
Wed Oct 28 11:47:50 CET 2015

Hi Bernd,

Quote: Bernd Wilke[2] wrote on Wed, 28 October 2015 08:26
> Am 27.10.15 um 13:14 schrieb Be Au:
> > Hello List,
> >
> > i've a strange behaviour with my list view at the news extension from
> > Georg Ringer with version 3.2.4 at Typo3 6.2.15.
> >
> > I'm using the news extension with two databases. Each database has its
> > own template and is used on a different page. Just like using the news
> > extension two times.
>
> two databases in one TYPO3 installation?
> or two differnt installations with similar configuration and usage of
> ext:news?
> or have you stored the news-records in two different sysfolders in one
> installation?

The second part of your suggestion, i'm using two sysfolders for two different news types.

> > One of my starting pages is a list view without pictures, just pure
> > text. From that page by clicking on a list entry i jump to a detail view
> > page.
> >
> > Now the problem: I noticed that the list view isn't rendered correctly
> > from time to time. Sometimes there's just one entry on that page. Not
> > always the same. After clearing the cache it is working again for about
> > 3-4 days.
> >
> > This is weird, because the other page where i'm using the news
> > extensions list view is working well without any problem.
>
> primarily this sound like a cache problem where a page should show
> multiple views depending on conditions like url-params, pagination or
> logged in user.

That was one of my suggestions too, but currently i'm clueless where or how i can start to debug this. I'm at a point where i just want to use a cronjob to clear my cache with a external php script.