[TYPO3-media] RFC: make use of t3lib_extFileFunctions API in VIDI - func_move

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Fri Nov 18 07:36:40 CET 2011

Hi Ingmar.

>> merging: http://review.typo3.org/6704
>
> Benni and me just looked trought it, looks all good (except that we wouldn't add the addMoveOfFile()
> function, lets just remove both addCopyOfFile() and addMoveOfFile(), so those actions always work
> from the object you want to move or copy, i.e. only offering moveTo() and copyTo()).

+1 for this approach.

I have sent a patch resolving the issue:

http://review.typo3.org/6727

The patch is already merged since it works functionality wise. Feel free to add comment on Gerrit in
case you would like something to be changed.

Have a good weekend.

Fabien
--
Ecodev Sàrl - Rue de la Serre 11 - 2000 Neuchâtel - Switzerland

Tel / VoIP   + 41 32 511 08 18
Web          http://www.ecodev.ch