[TYPO3-l10nmgr] Status of v4

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Sep 12 16:13:20 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm wondering what is the status of l10mgr version 4. Development does
not seem to be very active. Furthermore I wanted to give it a spin, but
it requires a version of extension "mvc" which is above the one publicly
available.

My worry here is about the user interface: the BE module of version 3 is
ugly. I barely dare show this to my client, especially in contrast with
the polished UI of TYPO3 4.5. My question is whether this has been
addressed in l10nmgr v4? If yes, how stable is the rest of the
extension? And what to do with the mvc dependency issue?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter