[TYPO3-l10nmgr] Export only elements of a single table -> uid pair

Andreas Otto andreas at otto-hanika.de
Wed Apr 23 10:20:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

I need to be able to export only the elements of a single table -> uid
pair for an export which is send as email attachement.

Therfore I would like to make some changes to the class
tx_l10nmgr_CATXMLView:

Adding a new variable

/**
  * @var array	$tableUidConstraint An array containing a tablename as
key and a UID as value. Used to restrict the content of the XML file to
elements of a single record.
*/
var $tableUidConstraint = array();

And in the method render() I would use the information from
$this->tableUidConstraint to write the XML lines only for the table ->
uid combination that matches.

Any other ideas?

Cheers,
Andreas