[TYPO3-l10nmgr] Transformations of bodytext content in XML export

Daniel Zielinski d.zielinski at mx.uni-saarland.de
Tue Oct 30 14:22:27 CET 2007

Hi,

Today I have been looking for a place where to perform transformations on
RTE fields to make them well-formed XML...

I did some changes to v2 branch in the repository. Now bodytext fields are
transformed using t3lib_parsehtml_proc functions. Needs some testing still
but so far worked out on my installation.

I will implement a check for RTE-enabled fields (via TCA) tomorrow.

This could also work for the Excel import/export - maybe then we do not need
htmlspecialchars anymore... Might be worth a try...

Ciao, Daniel