[TYPO3-kickstarter] MD5 was different from the md5 of the original file

Russel Anderson dkages at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 15:50:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

Unfortunately, I am working on a rather complex extension and do need
the kickstarter all along the process. I searched the bugtracker and
noticed that this issue has already been reported:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11414

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6375

The path included in bug #11414 did the trick (i.e. get rid of the error
while developing).

Hope this issue will be addressed in next release.

Thank you for your assistance.

Russel