[TYPO3-kickstarter] MD5 was different from the md5 of the original file

Prakash spabhat at chandanweb.com
Wed Aug 4 12:55:32 CEST 2010

  Hi Russel,

When you use Kickstarter it creates 2 files in the doc folder.
1. wizard_form.html
2. wizard_form.dat

The content in these files are used by Kickstarter to see how the
extension is structured.
You can safely delete these two files once you are sure that you no
longer need kickstarter.

Once deleted, you can clear EM_CONF, and that should solve your problem.

--
*Regards,*
*Prakash A Bhat*