[TYPO3-irre] IRRE and RTE

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Mar 8 19:31:47 CET 2007

Hi Gregor,

Gregor Agnes wrote:
> the problem is, that the RTE just doesn't appear. There's only a
> textarea in the inline (child-) elements.
> I was not sure, if the RTE is supported at all on that place?!

RTE is supported for disposal in IRRE levels. There might be some
"strange behaviours" if you're using Firefox and an inline record
containing a RTE field was hidden.
Do you get any JavaScript errors?

> With RTEhtmlarea 1.5.1dev (think that is the version shipping with 4.1)
> on system install (typo3/sysext/).
> There is no other RTE.

Yes, this is the correct one.

> Maybe you can't reproduce that error. But to make you not to much work:
>
> Should the RTE work in parent and child records? If so, I will try
> further :)

Sorry, I cannot reproduce. But it is possible to use RTE on nested child
levels as well.

> Again, many thanks for that great enhancement of Typo3. I work with it
> since 3 days and I am very impressed!
> And thx for your quick answer :)

Thanks! :)

olly