[TYPO3-irre] IRRE and RTE

Gregor Agnes ga at zwo3.de
Thu Mar 8 18:46:49 CET 2007

Hi Olly,

the problem is, that the RTE just doesn't appear. There's only a textarea in the inline (child-) elements.
I was not sure, if the RTE is supported at all on that place?!

I configured that field via Kickstarter and didn't change anything in the TCA.

I'm using Typo3 4.1 final on winstaller on my Testsystem.

With RTEhtmlarea 1.5.1dev (think that is the version shipping with 4.1) on system install (typo3/sysext/).
There is no other RTE.

Maybe you can't reproduce that error. But to make you not to much work:

Should the RTE work in parent and child records? If so, I will try further :)

Again, many thanks for that great enhancement of Typo3. I work with it since 3 days and I am very impressed!
And thx for your quick answer :)

Kind regards

Gregor