[TYPO3-irre] disable/hide all subtables

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Sun Feb 25 12:38:25 CET 2007

Hi Julian,

sorry, I have to correct myself. I just read the complete thread.
"mod.web_list.hideTables = tx_myext_table1,tx_myext_table2" just hides
existing records of the defined tables in the Web>List view.
But you're looking for a setting to remove these tables to be shown
after clicking the "Create new record" link.

I currently do not know about a way to set a reversion of
"mod.web_list.allowedNewTables". I fear this would be a new feature, but
not available for the Core of TYPO3 4.1.

olly

--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/