[TYPO3-formidable] differences between formidable revisions

Domi Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:04:19 CEST 2010

Hi Jerome,

thanks a lot for the explanation. Then Ill hang on with my Branch 2
version. How important are the tags in the inside of any formidable
xml:

<formidable version="2.0.475"
	xmlns:datahandler="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/2.0.475/datahandler"
	xmlns:datasource="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/2.0.475/datasource"
	xmlns:renderer="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/2.0.475/renderer"
	xmlns:renderlet="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/2.0.475/renderlet"
	xmlns:validator="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/2.0.475/validator"
	xmlns:actionlet="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/2.0.475/actionlet">

Is this necessary or is <formidable version="2.0.475"> enough already?

Have a good day too! In Bali its raining...

Domi