[TYPO3-formidable] How to exclude prototype

Hauke Hain newgrp at googlemail.com
Tue May 18 21:36:07 CEST 2010

Hi there,

is it possible not to include prototype within the
typo3conf/ext/ameos_formidable/res/jsfwk/minified/formidable.minified.js.php
?

At the moment I have prototype included twice.
My other extensions include it with TypoScript and other JavaScript files,
depending on prototype.
As Formidable adds prototype via additionalHeaderData the javaScript files
of Formidable are included after the ones of my extension. Therefore I
cannot skip my prototype inclusion.

I need either this or jQuery support. :)

I hope you have an idea. If it is not supported yet, tell me what I have to
change and I will create a patch.

Kind regards,
Hauke