[TYPO3-project-formidable] Getting Lister row uid in a runat="server" event please

David Green david at aikonmedia.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 23:53:48 CET 2010

Many thanks Pablo, :-)

 > I'm also a newbie in Formidable, but I hope this helps :)

It does indeed help a lot.

After reading loads and loads of posts in this discussion, I eventually
found the answer - almost the same as you put it.

<column name="btn-delete" label="Delete" type="renderlet:BUTTON">
    <onclick runat="server" params="uid" submit="full"
when="after-init-datahandler">
       <userobj>
	<extension>this</extension>
         <method>_deleteUser</method>
       </userobj>
    </onclick>
</column>

But I'm sure I'll find your suggestions really useful for other bits of
my project, so thanks very much for your ideas.
Best wishes
David