[TYPO3-project-formidable] Getting Lister row uid in a runat="server" event please

Pablo Santamaría webdeportivo at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 12 10:07:10 CET 2010

Hi, David!

I'm also a newbie in Formidable, but I hope this helps :)

> <column type="renderlet:BUTTON" name="btn-delete" label="Delete">
>   <onclick runat="server" when="start">

try:
<onclick runat="server" params="uid" submit="full" when="after-init-datahandler">

If this doesn't work, you can try: params="rowData::uid"

In general, I think you can set params="columnX, columnY,...", passing to the
php code the value stored in these columns, inside row where is placed the button.

>     <confirm>Are you sure you want to delete this user?</confirm>
>       <userobj>
>         <php><![CDATA[/*<?*/
>                                                   //This doesn't work
>           //$row = $oForm->oDataHandler->_getListData();
>           //$row['uid'];
>
>           $aParams = $this->getParams();
>           $uid = $aParams["uid"];

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but you can try:
   $this->getParams("uid");

>           $GLOBALS["TYPO3_DB"]->exec_UPDATEquery(
>             "fe_users",
>             "uid='" . $uid . "'",