[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to hide a searchform?

Izzie Greys izzie.greys at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:54:42 CEST 2009

Thank you very much for your help Pawel! That's exactly what I needed :-)

If someone is having the same problem here is my code :

In the renderlet:SEARCHFORM:
<process>
    <userobj>
         <php><![CDATA[/*<?*/
               return $this->oSandBox->shouldDisplaySearch();
           /*?>*/]]></php>
     </userobj>
</process>

And the function in the sandbox:
function shouldDisplaySearch() {
         return !$this->shouldDisplayForm();
 }

(where shouldDisplayForm = function shouldDisplayForm() {
                        return (

$this->oForm->aORenderlets["btn-new"]->_hasThrown("click") ||

$this->oForm->aORenderlets["btn-save"]->_hasThrown("click") ||
                            $this->oForm->oDataHandler->_edition()
                        );
                    }
)