[TYPO3-project-formidable] Datasource:PHPARRAY and params passing

Paweł Bandura gawelx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 23:36:11 CEST 2009

Hi

I'm trying to pass a param to the ajax function in the lister bound to
the datasource:PHPARRAY. I use the following code:

<column type="renderlet:IMAGE" name="imgEditSemestr" listHeader="">
    <custom>
       class="icon-blue" title="Edytuj"
    </custom>
    <path>EXT:ects/res/icon/edit.gif</path>
    <onClick
       runAt="ajax"
       exec="fw.imgEditSemestr_click()"
       params="rowData::nr_semestru"
       cache="false"
    />
</column>

where 'nr_semestru' is one of the column of the lister.

And I always get the set of buttons, where first edit button in the list
gives me the value of 'nr_semestru' from the last row in the list. The
rest of the edit buttons doesn't react at all, when I click them.

So, anyone knows how can I 'menage' (edit-delete) the data in this kind
of lister?

Regards
Paweł Bandura