[TYPO3-project-formidable] formidable - mm relations in Version 2

JéŽrô™me Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Fri Oct 30 17:36:29 CET 2009

Hi Thomas,
Seminars has a dependancy against Formidable branch 1, and TYPO3 does
not allow the concurrent use of multiple versions of the same extension.
As a result, the only way to go if you need branch 2 features would be
to have a Seminars working with Formidable 2.

 From what I know, this does not exists, but it would be safer to check
directly with Oliver Klee (Mr. Seminars!).

Datahandler DBMM is not supported for the moment in Branch 2.

Best regards,
Jerome Schneider