[TYPO3-project-formidable] formidable - mm relations in Version 2

Thomas Meixner tom.meixner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 04:53:06 CET 2009

Hello list,

I'm not sure as to which version of formidable to use. I'm writing a fe
edit extension for the extension jobcontrol. I got the idea to use
formidable from Oliver Klee's extension Seminars.

I saw in seminars which uses v.1 of formidable the use of the Data
handler  <datahandler:DBMM> for mm relations however formidable v.2
doesn't seem to recognize this Option.

When I changed to the latest release of v.1 I couldn't get the "Editing
in list using the modalbox" example under
http://formidable.typo3.ug/tutorials/editing-in-list-with-modalbox.html?test-modaledit[test-modaledit.thelist][page]=2
working.

 From previous posts it seems preferable to develop with v.2.
Is there another way to implement mm-relations in v.2 or should I stick
to  v.1 and find a different way of displaying my edit view?

Thanks in advance for any hints in the right direction.

Thomas Meixner