[TYPO3-project-formidable] save State for rdt:SEARCHFORM

Christian Kartnig office at hahnepeter.de
Tue Nov 17 11:33:40 CET 2009

Hello!

I have an rdt:SEARCHFORM in connection with an rdt:LISTER (and a pager).
The Lister has Details-Links to another page. I want to store the
searchform values, so that I can go back to the exact state of the
Lister/Searchform when returning from a details-page.

In this list I found a description for how to do this using a
datahandler:lister. There is a function called:
tx_dhlister::_getLinkToPersistedSearchParams("my_search_form_id_as_declared_in_xmlmeta");

Is there a function like this for the rdt:LISTER? And how do I get the
criteria into the Session data?

Or should I use a remote-Searchform?

Thanks a lot,
Christian