[TYPO3-project-formidable] userobj in renderlet:BOX childs generates MAYDAY

Matthew Colton mat at colton.de
Wed Nov 4 16:47:47 CET 2009

Formidable v2.0.421

Hi, if I try the following I get an error (MAYDAY):

<renderlet:BOX>
    <name>foo-box</name>
    <childs>
        <template>
            <path>
                <userobj>
                    <php><![CDATA[
                        return $this->_oParent->conf['templateFile'];
                    ]]></php>
                </userobj>
            </path>
            <subpart>###PERSONAL_DATA###</subpart>
        </template>
    </childs>
</renderlet:BOX>

The error is:

renderlet:BOX[name=foo-box] - The given template file path ('/foo/bar/Array')
doesn't exists.

I defined the following in setup of the root template:
plugin.tx_fooext_pi1.templateFile = fileadmin/templates/formidable/foo.html

"/foo/bar" is the document root (file system path to typo3) and the part
normally added is "Array".

This works on the top level but not in childs (children elements). The problem
is not the PHP part but rather a parsing problem. Or am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated!
--
Cheers
Matthew Colton