[TYPO3-project-formidable] TINYMCE and code behind - reading the value of the tinymce renderlet

Dietmar Staab news at das-rad-ruft.de
Fri Mar 27 19:10:19 CET 2009

Hi,

first I used a textarea and now I changed it to a tinymce renderlet.

In a function in an external php module using the code behind functionality I
read the values of the form with
$aParams = $this->oForm->oMajixEvent->getParams();

and now with tinymce the value of this renderlet is empty.

Is there a way to pass the value of the tinymce in the same array as the other
form values or is it only possible with access to the tinymce renderlet
$this->oForm->aORenderlets["tinymceText"]->getValue(); and parsing the
[value] field?

regards,
 Dietmar