[TYPO3-project-formidable] _sqlSearchClause in class.tx_rdtcheckbox.php

Albert van der Veen albert.van.der.veen at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 2 12:17:31 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

> There are two ways to create checkboxes in the BE: The bit field which
> you describe above (which is really ugly to handle), and the nicer way
> which looks like this in flexforms and which creates a comma-separated
> list of keys:

Thanks for the reply. However, when I modify the TCA def for the field
from 'check' to 'flex' and use a flexform like the one your suggesting,
data gets stored as xml and not as comma-separated list. Am I missing
something? Was hoping to find an example in your 'seminars' extension,
as the code you suggested seemed to come from there, but couldn't find
it in the version that's in the TER.

My TCA def looks like this:

'leeftijd' => array (
	'exclude' => 0,
	'label' => 'leeftijd',
	'config' => array(
		'type' => 'flex',
		'ds' => array(
			'default' => '
			<T3DataStructure>
				<ROOT>
					<type>array</type>
						<el>
							<test>
<TCEforms>
<label>leeftijd</label>
<config>
	<type>check</type>
		<items type="array">
		<numIndex index="1" type="array">
			<numIndex index="0">leeftijd nr1</numIndex>
			<numIndex index="1">value1</numIndex>
		</numIndex>
		<numIndex index="2" type="array">
			<numIndex index="0">leeftijd nr2</numIndex>
			<numIndex index="1">value2</numIndex>
		</numIndex>
		</items>
</config>
</TCEforms>
</test>
</el>
				</ROOT>
			</T3DataStructure>
			',
		)
	)
),

Hope you can shed some more light on this :)

grtz,
Albert