[TYPO3-project-formidable] tslib_pibase in Ajax event

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 30 12:22:21 CET 2009

Hi and thank you to try to help me.

I can call tslib_pibase and it works perfectly in my Xml, for example to add value in a Listbox, in a php userobject.

But if I call a tslib_pibase function in an ajax event, it's don't work.

So, I solve my problem not using tslib_pibase, I use select exec_SELECTgetRows instead of pi_getRecord.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Anthony Laplane
Eureka Market Consulting