[TYPO3-project-formidable] Re : tslib_pibase in Ajax event

Uwe Schmelzer us at planungsgruppeinternet.de
Fri Jan 30 11:46:56 CET 2009

Hi Sanosuke303,

You don't need to include class.tslib_pibase.php.
The methods from pibase should already be avaliable in your XML-Userobj.
If not, you can try this way:

Create an FE Plugin. And use formidable from there.
Every Plugin already is an extension the tslib_pibase.
Thus the methods are available there.

class tx_YOUREXTENSIONKEY_pi1 extends tslib_pibase {
}

<untested>
And to access your extensions properties from a formidable userobj
you could use $this->oParent->yourFunction()
</untested>

cheers
uwe

--