[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to make a singleview

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Fri Jan 30 12:03:26 CET 2009

Hi Andres and Sanosuke,

There's no satisfying solution to allow such a cohabitation of branches
1 and 2 on the same TYPO3 instance.

The goal is to bring all the concerned extension to Branch 2, in which
we are assuring a back-compat for all the developpements.

To reach this goal, we propose ourselves to actively help the transition
of Branch1 based extensions to Branch2.

Now for the concrete answer: what is the extension that caused you these
problems ? Please let us know for we are willing to make things move in
the right direction.

With kind regards,
Jerome Schneider