[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to make a singleview

Andres Toomsalu andres at active.ee
Tue Jan 27 12:53:01 CET 2009

Hi,

I also have thought about using different formidable versions and
current situation where there can be only one formidable branch
installed is really annoying. It would be wise if they would be
different plugins. If third-party plugins using formidable library grow
in numbers it will became impossible to bring them up into the same
version all the time - it would be better if they could use different
formidable versions (at least by branch) in the same typo3 host
instance. Formidable maintainers - please consider this issue and if not
separate plugins for different branches then maybe there is some other
solution to achieve this?

Best regards,

Andres Toomsalu, andres at active.ee