[TYPO3-project-formidable] SEARCHBOX not working without JavaScript

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Wed Jan 28 08:13:11 CET 2009

Hello,

I've noticed that SEARCHBOX is not working without JavaScript.

I've added the next lines in my XML configuration do disable JavaScript:
   <accessibility>
      <usejs>false</usejs>
   </accessibility>

The problem is at class.maindatahandler.php at function
"_isSearchSubmitted" [1]. Where it's checked if
AMEOSFORMIDABLE_SUBMITTED is AMEOSFORMIDABLE_EVENT_SUBMIT_SEARCH (-5),
but this value is set from JavaScript.

The current value is AMEOSFORMIDABLE_EVENT_SUBMIT_FULL (1) because of
the code at class.mainrenderer.php [2].

So, I'm not sure about how to fix it to have the correct value for
SEARCHBOX.
Maybe it could be a good idea change the hidden field value to
AMEOSFORMIDABLE_EVENT_SUBMIT_SEARCH if it's a SEARCHBOX, but I don't
know how to do it.

Any idea?

Best regards,
   Rego