[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to access saved form data when editform initializes?

Andres Toomsalu andres at active.ee
Tue Jan 27 15:49:30 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm looking for a hint how could one access stored form data at edition
form initialization time?
What I wanted to do is to hide/show certain form fields according to
record type field in database.
The problem is that rdt:field->process-> userobj runs earlier than I get
form data loaded for show/hide decision.
Should it to be done with the help of sandbox init() - but how to load
record data at that time? Using ordinary typo3 DB API?

Regards,

Andres Toomsalu, andres at active.ee