[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to make a singleview

Uwe Schmelzer us at planungsgruppeinternet.de
Tue Jan 20 08:18:05 CET 2009

Sanosuke303 schrieb:
> I want to make a form but only to view data of a record whithout modification, like this image from the formidable wiki :
> http://wiki.typo3.org/Image:Formidable-Documentation-Shot-5.png
>
> So how to make text field without box, only the text?

My way for singleview is to use a renderlet:LISTER
and reduce the output to only one row.
<pager>
	<rows>
		<perpage>1</perpage>
	</rows>
</pager>

Full Sourcecode see:
http://formidable.typo3.ug/pastebin/snippet/65.html

Then use a html-template to display the values.

Full Sourcecode see:
http://formidable.typo3.ug/pastebin/snippet/66.html

I don't think it's the official way, but it works for me.

greets
uwe