[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to make a singleview

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Mon Jan 19 18:30:47 CET 2009

Hello,

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 17:13 +0000, Sanosuke303 wrote:
> I want to make a form but only to view data of a record whithout modification, like this image from the formidable wiki :
> http://wiki.typo3.org/Image:Formidable-Documentation-Shot-5.png
>
> So how to make text field without box, only the text?

You should use the "readonly" property in your renderlets:
<renderlet:TEXT name="my_text" label="Text">
   <readonly>true</readonly>
</renderlet:TEXT>

Depending on which version of Formidable you are using, you could use
the property "formwrap" to avoid the HTML tag "form" in single view. [1]

> In addition, is theire a simple way like instanciation of formidable in edition mode? A singleview mode?

No. Or, at least, I don't know how to do it.

Best regards,
   Rego

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Formidable_reference

--