[TYPO3-project-formidable] Problem in LISTBOX and accent marks

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 5 17:23:00 CET 2009

Hi list!

I'm making a form with FORMidable and I have a problem with accent marks, but only in renderlet LISTBOX.

But if I put data with an event, accent appear with a question mark ? instead of the accent marks.

So, the problem come with the js and ajax request.

When I click on the first LISTBOX, I call an onchange event that replace data with a php request in the second LISTBOX. It's in this second LISTBOX that is an accent marks problem.

I work with formidable 1.0.183.

Thank's for your help.

Regards