[TYPO3-project-formidable] Bugtracker !

Luc Muller "l.muller[no]" at [spam]ameos.com
Fri Feb 27 17:15:43 CET 2009

 > Shall I post there my changed code if I want a missing feature and
 > already changed the code a little bit instead of writing it into the
 > mailinglist?

I think it depends on the topic.

I you think "it's a bug and I need this feature" report to the bugtracker.
you can also provided your code or patch if you have developed something.

in the other hand. if you're point is "It could be a nice idea to have
this feature, what do you think about my code..." then the topic is more
something about discussing something, then I think you'd better post to
the newslist.

Of course, no one will blame you for reporting bugs in the newslist.
it can be a start for declaring a bugtracker entry.

just try to not declare entries in the bugtracking just for discussing
stuff (but this is kind of logical I guess).

As jerome said : This list will of course continue to be the main place
for discussing about the framework.