[TYPO3-project-formidable] Bugtracker !

Hauke Hain newgrp at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:09:03 CET 2009

Thats cool.

Shall I post there my changed code if I want a missing feature and already
changed the code a little bit instead of writing it into the mailinglist?

I mean threads like this:
[TYPO3-project-formidable] New Features in renderer template: Set your own
errorWrap etc.

Regards,
Hauke

news:mailman.1.1235747827.1826.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...