[TYPO3-project-formidable] XML version check against installed version

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Tue Feb 24 17:41:38 CET 2009

Hi Adrian,
That's a good idea, and you'll have such a feature in revision 2.0.319
and above.

one may now define /minVersion="X.XX.XXX" and /maxVersion="X.XX.XXX" on
the /formidable xml-tag
if a condition is not met, Formidable displays a mayday screen

I think that it's better to use new tags than the /version one to avoid
future version-locking. So that if the XML has to be tied to a specific
range of Formidable version, he'll have the ability to do so, but by
default it will be executed anyway.

What do you think ?

Jerome