[TYPO3-project-formidable] TINYMCE / Captcha: Own refresh image /

Hauke Hain newgrp at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 20 23:46:07 CET 2009

Hello,

I found out how to change the refresh image:
<reloadpic>/typo3conf/ext/ameos_formidable/api/base/rdt_captcha/res/lib/img/reload_old.png</reloadpic>

Pretty simple and as I thought it must be.

I found a new bug / missing feature:
<errormessage>LLL:field.name</errormessage>
The above code returns exactly the given Text.

I will have a look how to solve it. But maybe someone has already a
solution?

On top of that I found out how to solve the following:
> If JavaScript is off, the user gets an Textfield. That is ok, but why are
> not the width and height applied?
> How can I change this?

In file: class.tx_rdttinymce.php
Add the following line at the beginning of the function _render():
$aUserConfig = $this->_navConf("/config");

Find and replace
  if(is_array($aUserConfig = $this->_navConf("/config")) &&
!empty($aUserConfig)) {
with
  if(is_array($aUserConfig) && !empty($aUserConfig)) {

Now, find and replace
$sInput = "<textarea name=\"" . $this->_getElementHtmlName() . "\" id=\"" .
$this->_getElementHtmlId() . "\" rows='2' cols='20'>" . $sValue .
"</textarea>";
with
$sInput = "<textarea name=\"" . $this->_getElementHtmlName() . "\" id=\"" .
$this->_getElementHtmlId() . "\" rows='2' cols='20'
style=\"width:".$aUserConfig[width]."px;height:".$aUserConfig[height]."px\">"
. $sValue . "</textarea>";

Now there are only these TinyMCE questions left:

> One further question: Is it possible to replace the descriptions of the
> MCE buttons?
Would be interesting. All in all the TinyMCE hast to be customized
(plugins-settings), so a copy of the MCE has to be saved in fileadmin, where
an update of formidable does not override files. So the path to the MCE has
to be editable. I will look for a solution and post it here. But feel free
to post yours first!

> Is there already a Formidable validator available which checks that no
> HTML is written by the user and / or by TINYMCE besides from some allowed

As far as I know I have to write it by myself as a userObject.

Hauke

PS: You may update the svn with these changes.