[TYPO3-project-formidable] TINYMCE / Captcha: Own refresh image /

Hauke Hain newgrp at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 20 18:47:45 CET 2009

Hello,

now I am first using Fomridable an the reference is really, really great and
helpful. Thanks for that!

But it is still not completed, so I habe a question:
Is it possible to change the refresh image?
It is never a good idea to change files within an extension, so I am looking
for a configuration possibility where I can put the path to the image in.

One further question: Is it possible to replace the descriptions of the MCE
buttons?

TINYMCE:
If JavaScript is off, the user gets an Textfield. That is ok, but why are
not the width and height applied?
How can I change this?

Is there already a Formidable validator available which checks that no HTML
is written by the user and / or by TINYMCE besides from some allowed Tags

Happy coding,
Hauke