[TYPO3-project-formidable] Please update Prototype and Scriptaculous

Raphael GEYER no_spam at ameos.com
Thu Aug 13 12:32:31 CEST 2009

Oliver,

Great news, branch 2 is stable and only new features will be added.

Are you ok with the following roadmap :
- we update branch 1 in the TER, may be the last one ;-)
- we release a lastest branch 2 at http://formidable.typo3.ug
- you integrate branch 2 in your projects, with our support if needed
- you validate the used or updated branch 2
- we publish branch 2 to the TER

Raphael GEYER
http://www.ameos.com

Yes we will publish, may be the last update of branch 1.1 today

news:mailman.1.1250158464.1662.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...