[TYPO3-project-formidable] Renderlet:CHECKSINGLE or CHECKBOX in LISTER

Dietmar Staab news at das-rad-ruft.de
Wed Apr 29 00:00:19 CEST 2009

Hi Pawel,

what's the exact problem? To place the checkbox in the list or the button for
sending the emails?

With this example http://formidable.typo3.ug/pastebin/snippet/37.html the
placement of the checkboxes should be no problem.

use something like
<column name="sendEmail" listHeader="Send this email"
type="renderlet:CHECKBOX" activelistable="true" />

The eval which has been checked you may solve with an ajax call, where you
test which checkbox is set and do with the emails whatever you want.

HTH, regards
 Dietmar