[TYPO3-project-formidable] Creating group of results from lister search results

Dietmar Staab news at das-rad-ruft.de
Thu Apr 23 00:18:07 CEST 2009

Hi Eric,

you may add a button to the lister and an onclick event where you execute the
required code.
For the copying of the value to a textbox you can use the majix function -
something like majixSetValue or another, depending what renderlet you want to
change.

In this code snippet is an example, how to add a form element in the lister
http://formidable.typo3.ug/pastebin/snippet/37.html

One hint - the uid of each row has to be unique - otherwise the ajax calls
will not work.

hth, regards,
 Dietmar