[TYPO3-project-formidable] Creating group of results from lister search results

Eric de Graaf endegraaf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:07:02 CEST 2009

Hello list!

I've been looking at the examples in the pastebin and also around the web
for something that can help me create the following:

1) Search for records and display them in a lister [done]
2) Click on a result in the lister and add that to a group (for example a
textbox)
3) Save the result in a database table.

This sounds simple but can someone give me a pointer how to make this into a
working form?

I guess a combination of the lister and ajax calls could do the job.

Hope someone can give me a pointer.

Kind regards,
Eric