[TYPO3-project-formidable] Lister Sorting and Pager with AJAX

Michael Hilgers mhil at mhil.at
Sun Nov 23 14:13:27 CET 2008

Hi,

I experimented with the Lister & Ajax and started with the example "Refresh
a LIST with AJAX" at
http://formidable.typo3.ug/features/the-mighty-lister/refresh-list-with-ajax
.html

Everything works very fine and I was able to build a quite flexible,
combined search & input form (application) with multiple Listers.

But when one tries to sort one of the ajax "refreshed" Lister by clicking on
a column head the form (application) is reset.

Of course this is because the state of the form(application) is kept in the
sandbox which is cleared on reload.

Now I have the following questions:

*) Is it possible to set the "mode" of the Lister to AJAX: which would
change the sorting,paging functions to Ajax functions ?

*) Is it possible to disable sorting per column like <column
sortable="false" type="renderlet:TEXT" .

*) Is it possible to have a "persistant" sandbox

This Thread
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-formidable/2008-April/00
0935.html seems to touch the same issue - but I could not find any solution
there

THX a lot 4 formidable & any 4 your help and feedback

Michael Hilgers

it-consulting

Rimplergasse 20/10

A-1180 Wien