[TYPO3-project-formidable] Event creating/rasing for 2 or more of formidable instance

Nikitin S.M. nikitinsm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 16:36:33 CET 2008

Hi !
I need to create an advacne tooltip? I found that it wouldn't be correct
to create as many tooltips as I have dynamic zones for opening this tooltip.

So what I want to do is to create 2 different instance of formidable.

The first is a tooltip, it is hidden
The other is a lister of users records
When mouse is rolled over - the onMouseOver event fires for tooltip (the
event from the second instance of Formdbl fires in first one), then
after the alpha becomes 100% (I want to create come scriptaculous
effect) the AJAX event fires and short information about user is shown,
is it possible to create such a trick with formidable, the main problem
I see is creating event from secong formdbl enstance for another, if it
could be real or even some hacks it would be great thing !!!