[TYPO3-project-formidable] Backendforms

Michael Hilgers mhil at mhil.at
Wed Nov 12 11:41:06 CET 2008

Hi,

I try to work with formidable in the backend.

What I try to achieve is to have a searchform with a lister - from the list
I want to jump to second form with some detail data of the selected row (not
editable) and a lister with records that belong to the selected row - these
I want to edit like in simple CRUD

I can do the first and second form (based on the simple CRUD Example)
separate - but I don't know how to make them interact.

I also tried to do it in Form - but I don't know how to keep the state.

Help very appreciated - THX in advance !

Michael Hilgers