[TYPO3-project-formidable] Hi community !!! using FX in renderlet:LISTER.

Loredana ZECA l.zeca at ameos.com
Tue May 13 12:31:00 CEST 2008

Hy again,

Sorry for that late response, but I wanted to create an example for you.

So, you can see the example here:

   http://formidable.typo3.ug/tutorials/hide-columns-in-lister.html

I didn’t understand well why this example didn't work for you, but I
hope that, here, you will find all the answers you'll need.

If you still have some problems, please let me see your code.

Hope that helps.
Loredana