[TYPO3-project-formidable] Dynamic creation of elements

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Sat May 10 23:21:21 CEST 2008

Hi Michael, you could use the XMLBuilder

Here's a message about it:

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-formidable/2007-March/000252.html

Of course now it's included in Formidable, you don't have to apply the
patch anymore. Jump directly to step 3.

you can place the xmlbuilder anywhere in you xml file, as long as you
provide the right data structure. In your case, it should be in /elements

Regards,
Jerome Schneider

PS: to access to your Flexform data inside a userobj, it should be
something like:

$this->oParent->myFlexConf