[TYPO3-project-formidable] Dynamic creation of elements

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 09:01:44 CEST 2008

Hello,
ist it possible to create elements dynamically depending on values configured through flexforms?
E.g. I have a flexform field containing a list of strings. Each of them should be represented by a checkbox. No problem with pure php output but I'm wondering if there's a nice way of doing this with formidable.

Regards
Michael